LeetXPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LeetXPk. Enjoy your time on our forums and make sure to vote for the server.

HomeHome  Play LeetX PK  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download Link  
Donate to LeetX
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is glyneom

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 146 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» why stop dicing?
How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm by darkspirit

» I will now be doing events more often!
How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 am by 3kodead

» Hello to you all.
How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:37 pm by Bank

» Skills Global Moderator Application
How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 pm by Skills

» Post ranks
How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 am by Jessie J

» My 1-99 cooking guide.
How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 am by Jessie J

» New/Old player.
How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 am by Jessie J

» Jad Guide.
How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 am by Jessie J

» Updated Staff Help List
How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 am by Jessie J

Top posters
Jessie J
How to get 99 Runecrafting Vote_lcapHow to get 99 Runecrafting Voting_barHow to get 99 Runecrafting Vote_rcap 
3kodead
How to get 99 Runecrafting Vote_lcapHow to get 99 Runecrafting Voting_barHow to get 99 Runecrafting Vote_rcap 
Impulse
Skills
darkspirit
Ruledarkerz
Godly
Bank
Macenzie
Eff Teh Dubz
Official PayPal Seal

How to get 99 Runecrafting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eff Teh Dubz
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

How to get 99 Runecrafting Empty
PostSubject: How to get 99 Runecrafting   How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Hi Leet! Today im going to teach you how to get to level 99 Runecrafting and get that pretty RC skill cape.

First thing you want to do is travel to Bob at the Skills teleport and purchase a good amount of rune essence.

Next you need to tele back to home because the Zamorak Mage is in level 5 Wilderness.

Grab your full inventory of Rune Ess and away we go! Leave Edgeville via the Wildy. And follow this route.

How to get 99 Runecrafting Way_to11

Next talk to this dude!!

How to get 99 Runecrafting Way_to12

Once you get to him and talk to him (trade does nothing!) and click AIR. Avoid the pesky Skeletons as they make it where you cant talk to mage.

This will teleport you to an air altar. Click on the Altar to turn essence into runes.

BAZZAM! Congratulations,you have advanced a runecrafting level. Level 28!

Teleport back to home and bank your runes and withdraw another load of Essence.

After this you can proceed by leveling up through the runes. Cosmics at level 37, Natures at 44, Laws at 54, Deaths at 65, Bloods at 77, and so on and so forth!

Good Luck on your 99 Runecrafting!

Credits to Jake for teaching me to RC

Last edited by Eff Teh Dubz on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jessie J
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
Jessie J

PostSubject: Re: How to get 99 Runecrafting   How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:19 am

Nice guide I actually did not knew how to train runecrafting, but now I do.
Thanks alot for the guide will become handy. Smile

`Jessie J
Back to top Go down
eldermage
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How to get 99 Runecrafting   How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Very good and very helpful guide. I didn't even know there was rc on this reps lawl! i guess i do now Smile.
it helped loads tyvm!
on my way to 99 rc! w0000000t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get 99 Runecrafting   How to get 99 Runecrafting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get 99 Runecrafting
Page 1 of 1