LeetXPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LeetXPk. Enjoy your time on our forums and make sure to vote for the server.

HomeHome  Play LeetX PK  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download Link  
Donate to LeetX
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is glyneom

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 146 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» why stop dicing?
The forums - please read Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm by darkspirit

» I will now be doing events more often!
The forums - please read Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 am by 3kodead

» Hello to you all.
The forums - please read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:37 pm by Bank

» Skills Global Moderator Application
The forums - please read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 pm by Skills

» Post ranks
The forums - please read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 am by Jessie J

» My 1-99 cooking guide.
The forums - please read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 am by Jessie J

» New/Old player.
The forums - please read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 am by Jessie J

» Jad Guide.
The forums - please read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 am by Jessie J

» Updated Staff Help List
The forums - please read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 am by Jessie J

Top posters
Jessie J
The forums - please read Vote_lcapThe forums - please read Voting_barThe forums - please read Vote_rcap 
3kodead
The forums - please read Vote_lcapThe forums - please read Voting_barThe forums - please read Vote_rcap 
Impulse
Skills
darkspirit
Ruledarkerz
Godly
Bank
Macenzie
Eff Teh Dubz
Official PayPal Seal

The forums - please read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3kodead
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

The forums - please read Empty
PostSubject: The forums - please read   The forums - please read Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:36 am

Lately i realised that not many people use the forums.
The forums is what helps players out. its like facebook. you can ask people a problem and then they can answer it whenever they want.
If you wanted a qestion answerd but you were never online at the same time as the player you wanted to ask, well.... your question wouldn't be answerd.

On the forums it can show the latest news about players and how the are getting along, this gives the players a sense of security when you comment on how well they are doing instead of just not talking to them.

The forums also needs to be updated with a new section "recomendations". where players can recomend how the server could change in good ways, not all will be answerd but atleast they will be taken into consideration, instead of putting everything in "general discussion".

People should use the forums, its what helps the acctual server itself run better. i dont know a server without a forums, (im sure some of you do)

On the left hand side you see "most recent posts" well im sure you will have noticed it needs changing becase it overlaps the topics to post in.

I hope this helps aswell as it be taken into consideration, thankyou

- 3kodead
Back to top Go down
http://www.rswebclients.com/play/LEETXPK
Bank
Newcomer
Newcomer
Bank

The forums - please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forums - please read   The forums - please read Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:09 pm

There has been a section for that since the forums were made. It's called feeback, Here.

It has: Suggestions, Compliments, and Bugs/Glitches.
Back to top Go down

The forums - please read
Page 1 of 1