LeetXPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LeetXPk. Enjoy your time on our forums and make sure to vote for the server.

HomeHome  Play LeetX PK  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download Link  
Donate to LeetX
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is glyneom

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 146 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» why stop dicing?
The firemaking glitch. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm by darkspirit

» I will now be doing events more often!
The firemaking glitch. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 am by 3kodead

» Hello to you all.
The firemaking glitch. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:37 pm by Bank

» Skills Global Moderator Application
The firemaking glitch. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 pm by Skills

» Post ranks
The firemaking glitch. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 am by Jessie J

» My 1-99 cooking guide.
The firemaking glitch. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 am by Jessie J

» New/Old player.
The firemaking glitch. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 am by Jessie J

» Jad Guide.
The firemaking glitch. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 am by Jessie J

» Updated Staff Help List
The firemaking glitch. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 am by Jessie J

Top posters
Jessie J
The firemaking glitch. Vote_lcapThe firemaking glitch. Voting_barThe firemaking glitch. Vote_rcap 
3kodead
The firemaking glitch. Vote_lcapThe firemaking glitch. Voting_barThe firemaking glitch. Vote_rcap 
Impulse
Skills
darkspirit
Ruledarkerz
Godly
Bank
Macenzie
Eff Teh Dubz
Official PayPal Seal

The firemaking glitch.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessie J
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
Jessie J

The firemaking glitch. Empty
PostSubject: The firemaking glitch.   The firemaking glitch. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Ok I try to keep simple. So basically when you click on chop tree and you burn logs, well you can do them both at the same time. By the time you burn logs and they gone you gain new logs and you do not need to click on tree it automatically does it. So all you pretty much need to do click on tree and click from tinderbox to log and you will never have to worry about clicking on tree again.

Locked as there is no need the answers or suggestions for this one, admins will take this further.

`Jessie J
Back to top Go down

The firemaking glitch.
Page 1 of 1