LeetXPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LeetXPk. Enjoy your time on our forums and make sure to vote for the server.

HomeHome  Play LeetX PK  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download Link  
Donate to LeetX
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is glyneom

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 146 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» why stop dicing?
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm by darkspirit

» I will now be doing events more often!
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 am by 3kodead

» Hello to you all.
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:37 pm by Bank

» Skills Global Moderator Application
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 pm by Skills

» Post ranks
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 am by Jessie J

» My 1-99 cooking guide.
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 am by Jessie J

» New/Old player.
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 am by Jessie J

» Jad Guide.
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 am by Jessie J

» Updated Staff Help List
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 am by Jessie J

Top posters
Jessie J
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Vote_lcapSome guaranteed ways to make cash (: Voting_barSome guaranteed ways to make cash (: Vote_rcap 
3kodead
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Vote_lcapSome guaranteed ways to make cash (: Voting_barSome guaranteed ways to make cash (: Vote_rcap 
Impulse
Skills
darkspirit
Ruledarkerz
Godly
Bank
Macenzie
Eff Teh Dubz
Official PayPal Seal

Some guaranteed ways to make cash (:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VeloVelocity
Beginner
Beginner

Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Empty
PostSubject: Some guaranteed ways to make cash (:   Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey beginners, as some of you may know as your starting, wow how do people afford these things. Well, simple answer is that it requires, and i know we all dread this, a bit of work. As gaining slayer and getting it to 85 after a long road and farming abbysal demons sounds extroardinarily fun, haha, it can be a little rough. Although once you reach that level, and you apply to your character a "ring of wealth" it may not sound as bad because the whips will drop often, due to their drop rate being around 1/20 it doesn't take too long before you start maxing out in larger numbers of cash. And even though this may seem like the only way to gain money, it isn't.

To hunt Abbysal Demons follow this guide.

First off, you need to contain 85 (Slayer) to attack them.
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Grg10

One level 85 trace these steps to go to them (YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE ON A TASK TO FARM WHIPS FROM THEM!)

Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Deeer10

Get a task from duradel, to start leveling your Slayer level, in this case im already level 85 slayer, so i get a task to kill Abbysal Demons.

Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Dfdf10

So im going to go ahead and head off to the slayer tower. And head towards the spikey chain as located to click on the minimap once you are at your designated destination.

Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Hfe10

Once your at the chain this is how you use it. (SINGLE-Click the chain to go to the second story of the Slayer Tower) (DOUBLE-Click it really fast to go to the top layer, which contains Abbysal Demons, Naeycheral, and Gargoyles.)

Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Fdfdg10

And start firing away through slayer tasks to get to the level im on and start farming the Abbysal Demons for shiny whips worth alot of cash (: (For more info on Slayer leveling, refer to other guides located throughout the forums (Smile

Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Tyyu10

Happy Demon Hunting! (:

NEXT: Draconic Visages!

Although i'm going to bring the whole "Dragons drop Draconic Visages" -LOCATED IN BRIMHAVEN DUNGEON- subject on you, and as we all know they do, in fact the drop rate isnt too bad on these, and due to the fact that there is absolutely NO Dragon Fire Sheild(s) in circulation they will be worth ALOT on the servers %100 Eco build.

These are the suggested items for steel dragon hunting.
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Derp11

This is how you get to the Steel/Iron Dragons.
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Td10

Your combat level should range from about 100-126, and all your combat stats should be 80+ as well as using melee resistant prayer, and and Anti-Dragonfire shield.
Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Bhgf10

Finally start your hunt, you should probably use higher healing foods, i just used manta rays as a imagary function (:

Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Gfg10

And the last subject i will bring upon is "Merchanting" if you don't know what this is, a quick overall explanation would be for instance me saying "Buying abbysal whip! 25m!" and once i have bought it, turning around and selling it for 35-40m, making a 5m/10m profit which will far exceed taking the time to farm alot of the "Higher leveled items." I hope this helps you guys, and if you want me to make a skill-leveling guide, id be glad to take the time to help you guys (: and ALSO, i can even start making lengthy guides on how to make 10-15m an hour on Retail RuneScape if you guys are bloodthirsty for money, that is, hahah much love.

And Thanks a bunch for reading.

-Zach (Velo) Sleep

(Sorry if i posted this in the wrong topic, and if it is can you just move it? thanks.) (: [img][/img]

Last edited by VeloVelocity on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jessie J
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
Jessie J

PostSubject: Re: Some guaranteed ways to make cash (:   Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Dayum, what a guide!
Well used pictures, detailed.
Really like it. I'll move it to section guides. Smile

`Jessie J
Back to top Go down
VeloVelocity
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Some guaranteed ways to make cash (:   Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Jessie J wrote:
Dayum, what a guide!
Well used pictures, detailed.
Really like it. I'll move it to section guides. Smile

`Jessie J

Thanks a bunch for the positive feedback! That only derives me to create more well influenced guides, again thankyou (:
Back to top Go down
Eff Teh Dubz
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

PostSubject: Re: Some guaranteed ways to make cash (:   Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:38 pm

WOW! Excellent guide! Very accurate, great pictures, and easy to follow! 5 Like a Star @ heaven's. Hope to see more from you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VeloVelocity
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Some guaranteed ways to make cash (:   Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Eff Teh Dubz wrote:
WOW! Excellent guide! Very accurate, great pictures, and easy to follow! 5 Like a Star @ heaven's. Hope to see more from you! Very Happy

Thankyou for the great feedback aswell! you will be seeing more of these too! (: thanks for the inspiration aswell! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some guaranteed ways to make cash (:   Some guaranteed ways to make cash (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some guaranteed ways to make cash (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LeetXPk :: Guides and Videos :: Guides-
Jump to: