LeetXPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LeetXPk. Enjoy your time on our forums and make sure to vote for the server.

HomeHome  Play LeetX PK  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download Link  
Donate to LeetX
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is glyneom

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 146 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» why stop dicing?
is this normal? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm by darkspirit

» I will now be doing events more often!
is this normal? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 am by 3kodead

» Hello to you all.
is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:37 pm by Bank

» Skills Global Moderator Application
is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 pm by Skills

» Post ranks
is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 am by Jessie J

» My 1-99 cooking guide.
is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 am by Jessie J

» New/Old player.
is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 am by Jessie J

» Jad Guide.
is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 am by Jessie J

» Updated Staff Help List
is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 am by Jessie J

Top posters
Jessie J
is this normal? Vote_lcapis this normal? Voting_baris this normal? Vote_rcap 
3kodead
Impulse
Skills
darkspirit
Ruledarkerz
Godly
Bank
Macenzie
Eff Teh Dubz
Official PayPal Seal

is this normal?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkspirit
Wise one
Wise one
darkspirit

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:04 pm

i just got got a korasi sword today , and just now when i wanted to bank dragon imps it wasn't there i searched my bank but couldn't find it ?
i just want to know if this is a glitch or what?
Back to top Go down
3kodead
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:12 pm

darkspirit wrote:
i just got got a korasi sword today , and just now when i wanted to bank dragon imps it wasn't there i searched my bank but couldn't find it ?
i just want to know if this is a glitch or what?

You lost the korasi sword or you couldnt find you dragon imps when you deposited them?
I think you mean you lost your korasi.
lol you lucky thing, did u get korasi from nomad or buy from someone? althought unlucky that you lost it. are you sure you cant find it? xd

Things like these are annoying because you need proof you had it in the first place for people to even listen to you or get a refund or whatever.

wait... did you get the korasi from ruled?

- 3kodead
Back to top Go down
http://www.rswebclients.com/play/LEETXPK
darkspirit
Wise one
Wise one
darkspirit

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:19 pm

problem is that eldermage quit and he gave me it , i think ruledarkerz might have proof
Back to top Go down
3kodead
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:23 pm

darkspirit wrote:
problem is that eldermage quit and he gave me it , i think ruledarkerz might have proof

Why is everyone claiming to quit? its really annoying me, why don't they quit when we get more players, so our number of members isnt decreasing but increasing or atleast staying the same...
Back to top Go down
darkspirit
Wise one
Wise one
darkspirit

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 pm

well let the server have more staff from different time zones so that the server is always 24 7 active, then we can advertise and get more players , right?
Back to top Go down
3kodead
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 pm

darkspirit wrote:
well let the server have more staff from different time zones so that the server is always 24 7 active, then we can advertise and get more players , right?

Yeh different timezone players ofcourse, im not sure about you but when i play servers i seem to be one of the only "Enlish players" that play it Razz i mean like born in England, not just knowing the languag Razz
Back to top Go down
darkspirit
Wise one
Wise one
darkspirit

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 pm

well im not compalining and im not mad , but i am born in canada where english is also is available ther Razz just saying Razz ,,, and they must put lots of staff not only 5 or 7 cuz the more staff the bigger server it will become
Back to top Go down
3kodead
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:42 pm

darkspirit wrote:
well im not compalining and im not mad , but i am born in canada where english is also is available ther Razz just saying Razz ,,, and they must put lots of staff not only 5 or 7 cuz the more staff the bigger server it will become

yeh but the more staff the more likely somebody is to abuse it, 1 junior mod, 1 normal mod, and a head mod, an admin, a head admin, and an owner are fine.

Maybe just more donors.
Back to top Go down
darkspirit
Wise one
Wise one
darkspirit

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:47 pm

ya but the problem today i found 3 new players but i had to teach each one alone about the server its kinda hard , maybe instead of alot of staff , we can create something called "helpers" you have to have 99 in all skills then you can sign up to be one , ya , that would be a fantastic idea , the first server with "helpers" Razz
Back to top Go down
3kodead
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:50 pm

darkspirit wrote:
ya but the problem today i found 3 new players but i had to teach each one alone about the server its kinda hard , maybe instead of alot of staff , we can create something called "helpers" you have to have 99 in all skills then you can sign up to be one , ya , that would be a fantastic idea , the first server with "helpers" Razz

Haha lol "the helpers clan" you dont need al 99's to be able to help some1 Razz

"hello where are rock crabs" - reply "sorry im only 98 fishing atm can't help you yet

What do you mean teach people? i do it alot, you just help peopl aroud the serve and stuff. tell them where to buy and sell.
Tell them to visit the forums and ask questions here, thats what the forums is here for.
Back to top Go down
darkspirit
Wise one
Wise one
darkspirit

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:55 pm

well , loool about the lvl 98 fishing, not in that meaning , i meant that when u become 99 in all skills then u almost/do know all about the server then u can give a tour if they are new and give one free item in the end of the tour or somthing :p doesnt matter if item or money ,,, well all these ideas im doing just to get this server more players , isnt that what the owner wants?
so he can get more players=more donators=more money=server will stay alive Razz
Back to top Go down
3kodead
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:56 pm

darkspirit wrote:
well , loool about the lvl 98 fishing, not in that meaning , i meant that when u become 99 in all skills then u almost/do know all about the server then u can give a tour if they are new and give one free item in the end of the tour or somthing :p doesnt matter if item or money ,,, well all these ideas im doing just to get this server more players , isnt that what the owner wants?
so he can get more players=more donators=more money=server will stay alive Razz

Oh right so you mean a person with all 99's clearly has played the server alot and knows about the server to be ble to get the lvls and so that person can easily help somebody who needs help...

True but still, revert them back to the forums =)

- 3kodead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this normal?   is this normal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this normal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LeetXPk :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: