LeetXPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LeetXPk. Enjoy your time on our forums and make sure to vote for the server.

HomeHome  Play LeetX PK  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Vote  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download Link  
Donate to LeetX
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is glyneom

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 146 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» why stop dicing?
Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm by darkspirit

» I will now be doing events more often!
Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 am by 3kodead

» Hello to you all.
Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:37 pm by Bank

» Skills Global Moderator Application
Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 pm by Skills

» Post ranks
Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 am by Jessie J

» My 1-99 cooking guide.
Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 am by Jessie J

» New/Old player.
Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 am by Jessie J

» Jad Guide.
Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 am by Jessie J

» Updated Staff Help List
Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 am by Jessie J

Top posters
Jessie J
Impulse's Appeal Vote_lcapImpulse's Appeal Voting_barImpulse's Appeal Vote_rcap 
3kodead
Impulse
Skills
darkspirit
Ruledarkerz
Godly
Bank
Macenzie
Eff Teh Dubz
Official PayPal Seal

Impulse's Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Impulse
Veteran
Veteran
Impulse

Impulse's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Impulse's Appeal   Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:45 am

Ingame Name: Impulse
Who Muted\Banned\Jailed you: No one
Time you have been Muted\Banned\Jailed for: Havent been
Why should your report be removed(30 Words+): For my appeal i would like to say that my farming skill was glitched and wasn't working well and that isn't fair for me cause i'm a player like any other so i decided to use mouse recorder when i tried using it it kept messing up so i just decided to close it. And to answer jessies question about why was i AFK while he was talking to me: It was because i was making the fishing guide and you can check the post time yourself so i don't think that i should be by anyhow reported thankyou for Your time

Impulse
Back to top Go down
Jessie J
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster
Jessie J

Impulse's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impulse's Appeal   Impulse's Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:58 am

Your appeal has been accepted.
If the skill is glitched please report this
here.
This was your first time being court and obviously I don't see why you shouldn't get one more chance.
If you be seen boting again by any staff or players, you will get 3 days ban and a roll back on your account.

I'm locking the thread as there is no need to post here.

`Jessie J

Back to top Go down

Impulse's Appeal
Page 1 of 1